Essex Dance Theatre offers schools several services, including:
- qualified and experienced staff to work within a school’s timetable on a regular or one-off basis
- practical and creative support at the beginning of a unit of study or as an on-going resource to support the school in developing dance and drama within the curriculum
- tailor-made residencies, from half-day onwards, as specified by the school; plus the establishment of twilight dance classes including GCSE
- National curriculum workshops that translate into dance subjects such as the Aztecs, Ancient Greece, the Tudors, invaders and settlers, and even mathematics, language and science
- Key stage dance projects
- after-school workshops
- GCSE and A-level dance support.