If you’re planning a simple wedding, we and our partners have attractive, contemporary rooms, or something more traditional.
There are rooms available at nine venues across the county:
- The Lounge, Braintree Town Hall, Braintree
- The Farm House, Cressing Temple, Braintree
- Brentwood Rooms, 1 Seven Arches Road, Brentwood
- The Andre Room, Essex Record Office, Chelmsford
- The Town Hall Ceremony Room, Colchester Town Hall, Colchester
- The Ceremony Room, Waltham Abbey Town Hall, Waltham Abbey
- The Len White Room, Moot House, Harlow
- The Chairman's Office, Uttlesford District Council office, Saffron Walden
- The Atrium Area, Runnymede Hall, Thundersley.
To book please contact the venue to reserve a provisional date and time before checking the availability of registrars by calling 0345 603 7632.
There is also a statutory marriage room available at Essex Register Office, Victoria Road South, Chelmsford. Bookings can be made by calling 0345 603 7632.