In June 2011, eCRB services became an e-registered body after nine years of using paper applications, this means that we use the DBS’s online ebulk system to process all DBS checks.
The DBS introduced eBulk for high-volume Registered Bodies to submit applications electronically over the Criminal Justice System's network through a secure login.
Completely paperless, e-Bulk helps prevent employment delays, eliminates disclosure application data errors, reduces manual administration and ultimately saves you money.
Our online solution includes:
- Validating the disclosure application form and data
- Processing the application workflow
- Checking ID
- Counter signatory authorisation
- Application dashboard for quick and easy view of all outstanding applications
- Application management and criminal record check tracking - providing a clear view of all of your applications and their stage in the processing lifecycle
- Management reporting to suit your needs
- Prevents employment delays
- Up and running within 48 hours
- Reduces processing times to an average of 5 days.
- No postage costs
- Keeps all disclosure application records in one place
- Simple way to manage and track the application lifecycle
- Intuitive and user friendly online system
- Case studies indicate a significant decrease in the resource time required.
To see how easy it is to start using our online CRB Check system, call us on 01245 438264 or email email@example.com