Effective HR management begins with fit-for-purpose and well-communicated policies and procedures to ensure staff know how they will be treated, what their entitlements are, what's expected of them and the consequences of falling short of these expectations. Our consultants can provide you with expert advice and practical support in managing:
- grievances, bullying, harassment and discrimination issues
- disciplinary cases
- performance and capability cases
- child protection allegations against staff
- ill health and attendance
- probation periods
- trade union negotiations and disputes
- hearings and appeals
Effective employee resourcing starts with the design of effective staffing structures, recruiting the best people and establishing the right conditions for employment. Our consultants can provide you with strategic and practical support in managing:
- recruitment procedures, safeguarding and pre-employment checks
- workforce planning, redundancy, restructuring and redeployment issues including TUPE
- job descriptions, job evaluation and staffing structures
- pay and reward systems, and pay disputes
- employment contracts and conditions of service issues
We can provide standard (teacher and support staff) and/or bespoke contracts of employment and written particulars.
While our comprehensive package meets most customer needs, we offer complimentary services at subsidised rates. For example, we can provide advice and support with:
- Recruitment of senior leaders, including short-listing, interview advice and support, and materials and guidance, which includes written exercises and tests, case studies and role playing.
- Psychometric testing – our trained staff can assist in the administration of psychometric testing as part of the recruitment and staff development process and in the evaluation of candidate responses.