The Celebrating Your Achievements awards
for 2012 are underway. This year we are inviting entries from across the Adults, Health and Community Wellbeing directorate and from private, independent and voluntary organisations working within adult services in Essex (the awards are only open to those operating within Essex County Council’s geographical boundary).
There are seven service areas being targeted:
- Adult Social Care Service Delivery including Customer Service and Registration Service (Liz Chidgey, Deputy Executive Director)
- Adult Community Learning (Liz Chidgey, Deputy Executive Director)
- Service Planning and Development (Craig Derry, Director)
- Internal Standards and Governance (Karen Wright, Director)
- Commercial Services (Will Patten, Director)
- Libraries, Heritage and Arts (Susan Carragher, Director)
- Private, voluntary and independent sector
Award entry form
Further details, including the categories, judging criteria and entry rules, can be found on the entry form
Sponsored by Essex Cares and Gateway Care Services.