Our Market Position Statement, produced in collaboration with the NHS, helps us understand:
- the main trends and opportunities in the social care market
- the medium and long-term supply and demand of integrated care services in Essex.
The statement makes available information about the local market and demonstrates how we’re meeting aspects of part five of the Care Act (promoting equality and diversity in provision of services).
The statement includes:
- the local authority’s policy intent
- needs, demand and trends (including for specialised services, personalisation, integration, housing, community services, information services, and advocacy and carers’ services)
- consumer research
- local needs in a national context
- current and future authority resourcing
- ambitions for quality improvements and new types of services or innovations
- details of cross-references with our commissioning strategies and practices.
All information was correct at the time of print. For further information on the statement or any of our market development activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.