Here you can find information and advice for secondary school staff and pupils as well as resources about the 14-19 support programme.
Below are contacts for the 14-19 Curriculum Team in Essex:
- Ann Smowton, 14-19 coordinator
- Avis Parker, 14-19 area adviser for South Essex
- Calum Leys, Braintree area coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Chesterton, 14-19 website coordinator
- Claire Fox, 14-19 area adviser for North Essex email@example.com
- Clare Kershaw, 14-19 senior manager, Essex County Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Trewin, 14-19 partnership coordinator email@example.com
- John Clay, 14-19 partnership coordinator, Tendring area Johnclay00@aol.com
- John McMinn, 14-19 partnership coordinator, Harlow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kath Wright, 14-19 adviser, Essex County Council email@example.com
- Monica Bird, 14 -19 adviser for West Essex. firstname.lastname@example.org
- M Murray, headteacher, The Ramsey School, Chair of Braintree APG email@example.com
Resources for the 14-19 programme
- If you work with young people aged 14-19, this tutor pack about learning options and routes may help with their future education choices.
- The Department for Children, Schools and Families has produced a document providing guidance on Quality, Choice and Aspiration for young people.
- We have produced information about 14-19 curriculum development in Essex and what this means nationally.
Raising the Participation Age team
The Raising the Participation Age (RPA) team works to communicate and support the implementation of the government's RPA legislation. The team contacts are below:
For south and north quadrants, please contact Rob Bristow. Information about courses on offer in schools and colleges in Essex can be found on i-essex.