Here you can find information and advice for secondary school staff and pupils as well as resources about the 14-19 support programme.
Below are contacts for the 14-19 Curriculum Team in Essex:
- Ann Smowton, 14-19 coordinator
- Avis Parker, 14-19 area adviser for South Essex
- Calum Leys, Braintree area coordinator email@example.com
- Carrie Chesterton, 14-19 website coordinator
- Claire Fox, 14-19 area adviser for North Essex firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clare Kershaw, 14-19 senior manager, Essex County Council email@example.com
- Joe Trewin, 14-19 partnership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Clay, 14-19 partnership coordinator, Tendring area Johnclay00@aol.com
- John McMinn, 14-19 partnership coordinator, Harlow email@example.com
- Kath Wright, 14-19 adviser, Essex County Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Bird, 14 -19 adviser for West Essex. email@example.com
- M Murray, headteacher, The Ramsey School, Chair of Braintree APG firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for the 14-19 programme
- If you work with young people aged 14-19, this tutor pack about learning options and routes may help with their future education choices.
- The Department for Children, Schools and Families has produced a document providing guidance on Quality, Choice and Aspiration for young people.
- We have produced information about 14-19 curriculum development in Essex and what this means nationally.