iSupplier portal was introduced by ECC on 29 November 2016 and is your free-to-use gateway to ECC allowing you to participate in sourcing events, manage your account and track invoices and payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An organisation can only register once and only one username per organisation can receive bidding information and notifications. The email address you enter in the Contact Information section will become this contact by default. If you want to nominate a different contact for this purpose you can create a new contact as part of the registration process, and enter ‘Yes’ in the ‘Bidding Contact’ field. You can also change this at any time after you have registered.
Please find below a list of supplier guidance documents relating to functionality related to the bidding process:
iSupplier record/account management
• iSupplier Login and Navigation
• Amend Organisation
• Create or Amend Addresses- coming soon
• Create or Amend Bank Accounts- coming soon
• Create or Amend Contacts and Related User Accounts- coming soon
• View Orders and Order History- coming soon
• View Invoices and Payments