Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

You are currently in: Trading Standards Business Advice


28 April 2015

Any business that sells non-medicinal poisons to the general public must be registered with the Home Office. If you are unsure whether or not a product requires a poisons registration, ask the supplier in the first instance.

To register, or obtain more information, contact the Home Office directly.