As a high-quality training provider, we offer a wide range of courses and training programmes aimed at improving business effectiveness and efficiency.
We offer courses at locations around the county if you have one or two staff members requiring training. However, we can also provide a bespoke service for employers who have several staff requiring training. This can be delivered from one of our centres or in-house at your premises – subject to sufficient numbers.
In addition to single courses we can also provide combinations, and our fully qualified tutor team are happy to supplement statutory training with an individually-designed, internally accredited programme to meet specific needs.
For more information on specific programmes, visit our course search page.
Available statutory courses:
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Paediatric First Aid
- Defibrillator training
- First aid at work
- First aid at work re-qualification
- Paediatric first aid
- Annual refresher courses
CIEH – Food safety
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (or manufacturing or retail)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety - refresher
- Level 2 Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets
- Level 3 Award in HACCP in Catering (hazard analysis and critical control points)
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety (catering, manufacturing or retail)
Health and safety
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in Social Care
- CIEH Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handing – Principles and Practice
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH (control of substances hazardous to health)
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Risk Assessment
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
If you would like more information or if the programme you're looking for is not listed above, please contact us on 01621 874 363 or 01621 874 368, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.