As a high-quality training provider, we offer a portfolio of statutory training programmes that provide employer access to a wide range of programmes in line with local, regional and national priorities.
We offer courses at locations around the county if you have one or two staff members requiring training. However, we can offer a fully bespoke service for employers who have several staff requiring training.
This can be delivered from one of our own centres or in-house at your premises – whichever is more convenient to you.
In addition to single courses we can also provide combinations, and our fully qualified tutor team are happy to supplement statutory training with an individually-designed, internally accredited programme to meet specific needs.
To access more information on specific programmes currently scheduled please go to our course search
page. Statutory courses currently available include:
Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
CIEH – Food Safety
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (or manufacturing or retail)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety - refresher
- Level 2 Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets
- Level 3 Award in HACCP in Catering (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
CIEH – Health and Safety
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in Social Care
- Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handing – Principles and Practice
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Risk Assessment
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
If the programme you are looking for is not on this list please contact our Employer Training Team.