Handling financial affairs can prove to be a daunting task for individuals who find such matters complex and confusing. This is why we also carry out all aspects of property management on behalf of our clients.
Our services include;
- securing vacant properties;
- property maintenance;
- property purchase and sale;
- pet welfare;
- administration of home and contents insurance;
- payment of household bills;
- house clearance;
- safekeeping and auction of valuable items.
Appointment of the Court of Protection
To effectively handle a person's finances we apply to the Court of Protection to become the person's Deputy for Property and Affairs. Appointment is at the judgement of the Court, who independently certifies our suitability to undertake this significant role.