Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Changes to your circumstances
We need to be informed as soon as possible if there are any changes to your:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Financial circumstances
You don't need to have a full financial assessment if there are some changes to your circumstances, you can write to us or send us an email with the details and supporting documents.
Any new disability related benefit expenses should be discussed with your social worker, we cannot consider them without your social worker's instruction.
Changes to personal details must also be given in writing, in the form of a signed letter, to this address:
Essex County Council
Financial Assessments Team
County Hall
Or by email with attachments to