You can find what health services are available near you online.
Community support services
Health trainers are available across Essex to provide information and support on healthy eating, getting and staying active, sexual health, smoking, alcohol consumption, drug use, mental health and wellbeing, and long-term health conditions.
- North East Essex Health Trainers - 0800 7313 133
- Mid-Essex Health Trainers – 01621 727 354
- West Essex Health Trainers – 01279 827 866
- South West Essex Health Trainers – 0800 0281 364
- South East Essex Health Trainers - 01702 461 377
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters to patients, their families and carers.
As part of the Health and Social Care Act 2012, the Essex and Southend LINk has been replaced by Healthwatch
, which will represent the needs and views of service users in the commissioning of health and social care services in Essex.