Cressing Temple Barns is proud to be hosting its first Healthy Living Show, showcasing ways to live and enjoy a healthier more natural lifestyle.
Running on the 30th and 31st July the two day event, held in the historic Templar Barns and Gardens, is a celebration of natural products, lifestyle choices, accessories and exercise that can contribute to a healthier and happier mind, attitude and body.
Visitors to the Healthy Living Show can enjoy practical demonstrations and one on one advice, listen to expert speakers, visit various stalls and exhibits and sample delicious local produce while at the same time enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the stunning Walled Garden and unique timber barns.
Confirmed events include:
- Meet the gardeners' spot in the walled garden - bring your gardening queries and get green fingered inspiration
- Meet the Merrie Folke: enjoy healthy bread products baked the traditional way in the bakehouse
- Health talk from local expert Steve Rogers (Saturday only)
- Eden Falconry birds (Sunday only)
- Children’s entertainment – outdoor garden games, Spike the Dragon
- Timed puppet performances
- Tiptree tearoom will be open but please expect to queue if busy.
Councillor Kay Twitchen, Deputy Cabinet Member for Sustainability said: “Cressing Temple is a great venue and this event taps into the public’s appetite for hints and tips on ways to stay healthy and enjoy a healthier approach to life – without compromising on fun, quality or taste!”
Cressing Temple has recently been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence which recognises and celebrates hospitality businesses which have earned great traveller reviews on their website.
Tickets to the event are available on the day and priced at £3 for adults and £2 for concessions (young people aged 12-16 and over 65’s) Children under 12 go free. Exhibitor space is still available, for more information contact Gemma Clayton on 0333 013 2738 or 07740 901323.