Find out how the Essex Rural Strategy affects you.
Did you know that over 72% of land in Essex is classed as rural, but also 50% of parishes in the county have no Post Office?
A number of key priorities for rural Essex were set out at an event launching the new 5-year strategy, ‘Respecting Our Past, Embracing Our Future’. Highlights include:
- Improved access to health care
- Support for increased affordable housing
- Broadband and mobile connectivity
- The development of sustainable transport solutions
- Ensuring the long-term future of local schools
If you are a resident or organisation based in a rural area of Essex, the new Essex Rural Strategy can help you to make your community a better place.
To find out more visit essexruralpartnership.org.uk, follow the Essex Rural Partnership on Twitter, or contact the Partnership office on 01376 574330.