In accordance with the Local Government Transparency Code we are required to publish the following information.
Local authorities must publish an organisation chart covering staff in the top three levels of the organisation. The following information must be included for each member of staff included in the chart:
- job title
- local authority department and team
- whether permanent or temporary staff
- contact details
- salary in £5,000 brackets, consistent with the details published under paragraph 38, and
- salary ceiling (the maximum salary for the grade).
We are also publishing the below information which is recommended by the code:
- the salary band for each employee included in the chart(s), and
- information about current vacant posts, or signpost vacancies that are going to be advertised in the future.