As an employer, we seek to increase the diversity of our workforce by recruiting high-calibre individuals from a range of social backgrounds.
We monitor our workforce diversity annually to track our data, analyse it and carry out an Equal Pay Audit.
Everyone has an opportunity to identify where improvements can be made. Depending on your role, you may also have the chance to influence policy, processes and service planning. We expect everyone who works at ECC to treat everyone else with dignity and respect.
We have a range of support networks for employees that provide confidential support and promote discussion to promote change. These groups include:
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Network Group
- Black and Minority Ethnic Employees Network
- Disabled Employees' Network Group
- Christian Fellowship
- Young Person and Apprentice Network
We analyse our workforce composition, as well as listening to employees through surveys, panels and network groups.
- Annual Workforce Diversity Report 2015/16