As our customers, we want to hear from you and the feedback you provide helps us improve our services.
Enquiries and Comments
If you would like to make an enquiry or comment about our services, please use our online form.
We’ll aim to respond in 20 working days and if we are unable to do so we will tell you why.
If you have not reported a highway issue to us before you should report this to us via our dedicated Report it Tool.
You can also check an existing highway query by reference number, postcode or by location.
If something has gone well and you’d like to let us know, please use our online form
Customer feedback is important to enable us to recognise when we’re doing things right and to help us build on this.
When something has gone wrong, your feedback helps us put it right and improve our services.
Anyone who contacts us, or receives a service from us, can complain. For example, you may want to complain about:
- Failure to provide a service, or dissatisfaction with the way we’ve provided a service.
- Dissatisfaction with our policies.
- Unreasonable delays on the provision of a service.
- Failure to fulfil statutory responsibilities.
- Inaccurate information or advice we have given you.
If something has gone wrong, we will:
considering complaints about us we aim to be:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Look into what you have told us and respond in 10 working days. If we can’t respond to you in 10 working days, we’ll let you know and explain why.
- Take your comments seriously and ensure you receive a full and fair response.
- Put things right if we can and learn from any mistakes to make improvements to our services.
- Advise you if your complaints is about another body acting on our behalf.
- Helpful and
- Clear, timely and
- Positive about putting
matters right and learning lessons for the future.
- To make a complaint
about social care, please use our online form.
other complaints, please use the following online form.
information, see our Complaints, Comments and