As our customers, we want to hear from you and the feedback you provide helps us improve our services.
If you have not reported a highway issue to us before you should report this to us via our dedicated Report it Tool.
You can also check an existing highway query by reference number, postcode or by location.
Enquiries and comments
If you would like to make an enquiry or comment about our services, please use our online form.
We’ll aim to respond in 20 working days and if we are unable to do so we will tell you why.
If something has gone well and you’d like to let us know, please use our online form.
Customer feedback is important to enable us to recognise when we’re doing things right and to help us build on this.
When something has gone wrong, your feedback helps us put it right and improve our services.
Anyone who contacts us, or receives a service from us, can complain. For example, you may want to complain about:
- Failure to provide a service, or dissatisfaction with the way we’ve provided a service.
- Dissatisfaction with our policies.
- Unreasonable delays on the provision of a service.
- Failure to fulfil any of our statutory responsibilities.
- Inaccurate information or advice we have given you.
- Dissatisfaction or concerns with the way we handle your personal information
If something has gone wrong, we will:
When considering complaints about us we aim to be:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Look into what you have told us and respond in 10 working days. If we can’t respond to you in 10 working days, we’ll let you know and explain why.
- Take your comments seriously and ensure you receive a full and fair response.
- Put things right if we can and learn from any mistakes to make improvements to our services.
- Advise you if your complaint is about another body acting on our behalf.
- Alert our Data Protection Officer, if your feedback relates to how we handle personal information, to investigate.
- Helpful and accessible.
- Clear, timely and thorough.
- Positive about putting matters right and learning lessons for the future.
To make a complaint please use the following online Complaints Form.
To make a social care comment, compliment of complaint please use our online Social Care Form.
For more information, see our Complaints, Comments and Compliments policy.