- Date of Birth
- Medical information
- NHS Number
- Family Network
- Support Network
- Previous relationships
- Relationship history
- Financial information
- Criminal history (if applicable)
- Information from the Local Authority from where you live and previously lived
- Education (yours and your child’s)
Agencies we might share information with:
- Essex Adoption Agency and relevant social care employees
- Adoption Medical Adviser (commissioned from NHS Trust)
- Local Authorities
- Adoption agencies (including Voluntary Adoption Agencies)
- Department for Education
- Health Agencies
Purpose for processing: Service delivery, Service Improvement, Prevention/Detection of Crime/Fraud, Service Planning/Research
Use of your NHS Number in Children Social Care
If you are receiving support from adult social care then the NHS may share your NHS number with Childrens Social Care. This is so that the NHS and adult social care are using the same number to identify you whilst providing your care.
By using the same number the NHS and Childrens social care can work together more closely to improve your care and support.
We will use this Number in an integrated care record system across a number of support services including GP’s, hospitals, community matrons, district nurses and social care practitioners.
If you wish to opt-out from the use of your NHS Number for social care purposes, please talk with your social worker, by contacting us on 0345 603 7630 or email email@example.com.