We use your information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Safeguard children
- Deliver your service
- Planning and improvement your service
- Prevent or detect or fraud or crime
- Manage and support you as a volunteer
- Enable us to contact someone for you in case of an emergency
- Evidence positive outcomes to central government funding departments
- Conduct research using anonymised information, if we would like to use your personal identifiable information we will ask for your consent.
Next: Who else might we share your personal information with?
Back: What personal information do we hold?