EES for Schools works with schools across the country to provide software, training and consultancy to help deliver excellent learning for pupils. Its products and services include the innovative Target Tracker assessment package which one in four primary schools is now using.
Developing a robust business model and equipping staff to realise their potential has created a motivated and inspired team that has delivered positive results. The results achieved by EES for Schools include:
- growth from 2,000 to 4,000 school subscribers in 18 months a greater national customer base than any local authority based education business in the UK, including public/private joint ventures
- generating a turnover of £13m
- increased staff to 170 (up from 140 two years ago)
- a clear understanding about the vision for EES for Schools amongst 94% of its team
- being recognised as thought leaders on assessment under the new National Curriculum
finalist for two Education Investor awards in 2015.