Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

You are currently in: Licences


17 August 2011

Under the EU Services Directorate it is possible for anyone living within the European Union to apply and pay for certain UK local authority and government licences online.

Other licences can be applied for but these might not be available online.