11,710 people in Essex started an apprenticeship last year. What’s stopping you?
To get your career started you usually need a combination of experience and qualifications. An apprenticeship gives you both by combining on the job training with study (usually one day a week) meaning you can earn while you learn. With some apprenticeships you can even get a degree.
Finding an apprenticeship
The main place to search for apprenticeships is on the National Apprenticeship Service website
which will show you the apprenticeship vacancies in your local area or you can search for a specific role.
Apprenticeships with ACL
ACL is part of Essex County Council and delivers high quality apprenticeships across the county.
We offer the following apprenticeships:
- Accounting - level 2, 3 and 4
- Business Administration - level 2 and 3
- Adult Care - level 2 and 3
- Care Manager - level 5
- Childcare - level 2 and 3
- Customer Service - level 2 and 3
- Health Care - level 2 and 3
- Leadership and Management - level 3 and 5
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - level 2 and 3
- Paralegal - level 3