Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

You are currently in: Healthy eating

Eating disorders

1 May 2018

Sometimes we do not eat enough to meet our bodies' needs, risking ill health. If you are experiencing an eating problem you may want to talk to your GP, who can refer you to an eating disorders specialist who will be able to provide appropriate treatment. For more advice about eating disorders visit NHS Choices.
Alternatively, the Eating Disorders Project offers support and advice to people suffering from anorexia, bulimia and other disorders such as binge eating. You can contact the project at:
The Eating Disorders Project
Chelmsford & District MIND
Saddlers House
2 Legg Street

Telephone: 01245 345083