Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Charging for care services

Once you have discussed any support you need and your care plan with your social care worker, you will need to have a financial assessment to work out how much, if anything, you must contribute towards the cost of the care services you may receive.

The following information will help guide you through this process and answer some of the many  questions you may have.


The assessment process Do I have to pay for my care services? Financial advice
Charges How we calculate the charge Completing the form
Required documents Deferred payment How to pay the charge
Change in circumstances Annual reassessments Contact us