Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

You are currently in: Health and Social Care

Residential and short break services

9 May 2018

Essex County Council provides residential and short break services for adults with learning disabilities. All referrals to these services are made via your social worker.

See our latest inspection rating by CQC.

Bridgemarsh Residential Home 

Longwood Place
Magdalen Close Hostel
Shernbroke Hostel
Tudor House