A consultation on options for a new stretch of the A120 between Braintree and the A12 is expected to launch on Tuesday, 17 January 2017.
A map of nine possible options for this section of the A120 were released earlier this month (December) and this is expected to be reduced to a handful of options before the public consultation begins.
Residents will be able to give feedback by filling in an online/hard copy questionnaire or by writing and sending their views via email and post.
The consultation will run for eight weeks.
Information will also be available at 11 public information events:
- Monday, 30 January – Bradwell Village Hall
- Thursday, 2 February – Silver End Village Hall
- Monday, 6 February – Rivenhall Hotel
- Tuesday, 7 February – Marks Tey Village Hall
- Friday, 10 February – Charter Hall, Colchester
- Saturday, 11 February – Spring Lodge Centre, Witham
- Tuesday, 14 February - Feering Community Centre
- Wednesday, 15 February – Civic Centre, Chelmsford
- Saturday, 18 February – Alec Hunter Academy, Braintree
- Saturday, 25 February – Coggeshall Village Hall
- Date and venue to be confirmed – Cressing
For more information or to share your views once the consultation is live please visit www.a120essex.co.uk.