Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service
The Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service helps families access local health services in the community. Virgin Care and Barnardo’s provide the service for us and the NHS.
You can access the service from family hubs and family hub delivery sites across Essex.
The service offers:
- health visiting including pre-birth contact, helping you as a parent, new baby review
- parenting support including help with breastfeeding and help with choosing childcare
- school nursing support for young people in schools and their families
- family health advice including substance misuse, nutrition, and maternal and infant mental health
- resilience and development support including helping parents get their child ready to start school, domestic violence and returning to work
- support for children and young people aged 5 to 19 including help with dental care, and physical, emotional or developmental problems
- support for young people up to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities
Visit Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service to find out more about the service and to find your nearest family hub or family hub delivery site.