England is now at Step 4 of the easing of COVID-19 restrictions. Keep acting responsibly to protect yourself and others. Continue to follow the guidance on GOV.UK.
For information on getting tested, vaccines, coronavirus news and data, and support for businesses and residents, go to the Coronavirus hub .
Cut your energy costs
Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme
If you're an Essex homeowner with a household income below £30,000, you may be eligible for up to £10,000 of work from our partner, Aran Insulation, to make energy efficient improvements to your home.
This could include fitting loft insulation, cavity or solid wall insulation or energy efficient heating. The funding covers the entire cost of the improvements, up to £10,000.
Funding for this phase of the Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme is coming to a close on 30 August 2021.
Funding is still currently available and it will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested in future funding available after August 2021, please email us at email@example.com
To be eligible for the current phase of funding, you must:
- own a home in Essex that is currently rated as Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) E, F or G
- have a household income below £30,000
If you have a household income above £30,000, you may still be eligible if you or someone in your household receives:
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Universal Credit
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- Working Tax Credit
Funding is also available for private landlords, local authority-owned properties and social housing, however a 33% contribution from the landlord is required and the maximum funding per property is £5,000.
Aran Insulation is a TrustMark approved installer and will complete the works in your home under this grant.
Visit the Aran Insulation website to see if you qualify or call 0800 587 7795 or 01284 812520.Print this page