Local COVID alert level: high (tier 2)

Essex is on the high alert level (tier 2), this does not include Southend and Thurrock who are on the medium alert level (tier 1).

Check the latest guidance on what this means to keep yourself and others safe.

For information, advice and support, visit the coronavirus hub.


Get help with dementia

If you or someone you care for is having difficulty in managing day-to-day tasks because of dementia, then you or they can contact Adult Social Care to talk about your care and support needs.

The discussion will identify the level of care and support you or they need and how these could be met.

It may result in a 'social care support package', which details the type of help you or they will receive, according to your or their needs.

Paying for support

Most people have to pay something towards the cost of their care and support. See Paying for care and support to find out more.

Financial support for people who look after someone

Read guidance on available financial support for people living with dementia and their carers.

Print this page