Find a childcare provider

Find childcare

Use our childcare finder to search for childcare providers near you.

If you cannot find childcare

Contact Family Information Service (FIS) if you can't find childcare services because:

  • you or your child has a special need or disability
  • English isn't your first language

Family Information Service

If you are a critical worker and need support in finding childcare, you can:

We offer free and impartial advice to parents about finding childcare, funded early education entitlement and other family services for 0 to 25 year olds. You can get support to find childcare by:

Print this page