Local outbreak plan and tracker tool
Local outbreak plan
Alongside the national NHS Test and Trace service, there is a requirement from government for local test and trace systems to be established.
The Essex and Southend contact tracing service is being delivered in partnership with:
- Southend Borough Council
- Public Health England (PHE) regional team
- Anglian Community Enterprise (ACE)
- PHE local health protection team
- Environmental Health Officers in local councils
This draft outlines the plan for local outbreaks of COVID-19 in the Essex County Council area and how this works with regional and national systems for COVID-19 control.
We will produce the plan in an accessible format at a later date.
Use our COVID-19 tracker tool to find out the following information for your local area:
- total number of confirmed cases
- daily number of confirmed new cases
- weekly registered deaths in hospitals
- weekly registered deaths in care homes