Win prizes for walking and cycling by joining the 60 Day Active Travel Challenge run by Stop. Swap. GO!
Swap to walking and cycling with a 60 Day Challenge run by Stop. Swap. GO! and you could win fantastic prizes, including Love2Shop and Amazon e-vouchers and even the chance to win a bike and cycling or walking accessories to the value of £1,000!
Stop. Swap. GO! is a behaviour change campaign led by Essex County Council, which aims to make it easier and more motivating for Essex residents to switch from car to more sustainable travel choices in the future.
The campaign builds upon temporary measures installed in town and city centres across Essex which increase space for social distancing and encourages walking and cycling.
A website outlining the campaign and full of tips on how to get the most out of walking and cycling is now live - www.stopswapgo.co.uk/
Take part in the 60 Day Challenge to be in with a chance of winning a prize. It’s completely free and every trip counts. Whether you’re walking to work or simply cycling to the shops, tell us about your trip and you could win! It’s as simple as that.
Cllr Ray Gooding, Essex County Council Cabinet Member for Passenger Transport, said: “The Stop. Swap. GO! 60 Day Challenge is an excellent way to start thinking about how to swap walking and cycling into your daily travel. The new website makes it easy for people to register and take up this active challenge which could benefit us all.”
There are five simple steps to starting your 60 Day Challenge:
- Hit the “Sign up” button to launch the registration form for the 60 Day Challenge and then enter your details
- Check your email inbox for an email from us containing the link to download our challenge smartphone app (it’s called “Indeemo”)
- Click the link and create an Indeemo account using the same email address you used to register for the 60 Day Challenge
- Log into the Indeemo app via your smartphone
- Follow the quick app tutorial and start your challenge!
For more information about Stop. Swap. GO! and the 60 Day Challenge follow the campaign on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or visit www.stopswapgo.co.uk