Petroleum spirits storage
Apply and pay
To apply for a new petroleum storage certificate or to renew one, contact a Petroleum Officer by emailing Trading.Standards@Essex.gov.uk.
There are several ways to pay for your petroleum spirits storage certificate.
Make cheques out to 'Essex County Council' and send them with your completed application form to:
Essex County Council
CG32, County Hall
On the back of the cheque, please write:
- the budget code 80297TDHQ000
- your licence number, e.g. MEXXX, from your letter from the council
You can call 03330 139887 where we can take your card details for payment. If you have a licence number already, please have it to hand.
Payment can be made by BACS using these details:
- Bank: Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
- Account No: 03396754
- Account Name: ECC Head Office Collection A/c
- Sort Code: 30-00-00
- VAT Reg No: GB1042528 13
- Reference Budget code: 80297TDHQ0000 (this must accompany each payment)
If you use BACS please notify us by either:
- email: email@example.com
- post: Cashiers Team, PO Box 4, County Hall, Chelmsford, CM1 1JZ
Please also email BusinessSupport-TradingStandards@essex.gov.u which will help us to quickly match your payment to your application.Print this page