Petroleum spirits storage
Apply and pay
To apply for a new petroleum storage certificate or to renew one, contact a Petroleum Officer by emailing Trading.Standards@Essex.gov.uk.
There are two ways to pay for your petroleum spirits storage certificate.
You can call 03330 139887 where we can take your card details for payment. If you have a licence number already, please have it to hand.
Payment can be made by BACS using these details:
- Bank: Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
- Account No: 03396754
- Account Name: ECC Head Office Collection A/c
- Sort Code: 30-00-00
- VAT Reg No: GB1042528 13
- Reference Budget code: 80297TDHQ0000 (this must accompany each payment)
If you use BACS please notify us by either:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Cashiers Team, PO Box 4, County Hall, Chelmsford, CM1 1JZ
Please also email TS.BusinessSupportTeam@essex.gov.uk which will help us to quickly match your payment to your application.
- email: TS.BusinessSupportTeam@essex.gov.uk
- telephone: 03330 139887