Sometimes we may need to share your information, but we will only do so where it is necessary or required by law.
We will only share the minimum information for each circumstance. We may sometimes need to share some of your personal information with one or more of the following:
- Central Government departments e.g., the Health and Safety Executive, HMRC, DWP, Home Office, DVLA
- Regulatory bodies, e.g. HCPC, GIC
- Trade Unions
- Pension service providers
- Police (only for the purposes of preventing or detecting crime or fraud)
- Essex Fire and Rescue (Emergency Planning)
- Other Local Authorities
- Health agencies/providers
- Prospective employers
- Commissioned partners (who deliver services on our behalf)
- Your legal representatives (e.g. a Solicitor/Advocate)
We may also use Data Processors to support these activities, for example by providing the systems we need or delivering services on our behalf. These include:
- Redfern support our Partnership travel and accommodation bookings.
- GDS/Gov.uk Notify, Shadowplanner and ResilienceDirect support our Business Continuity services
- AssessNet supports our health and safety service
- Atlantic Data supports our eDBS service
- Committee Management Information System (CMIS) supports Democratic Services
- Civica, Citibank, Adare, Tracesmart and Faraday, Charities Trust (Registered Charity), Child Support Agency, CAPS, Fines, BHSF, Simply Health, Essex Police Sports Association, Essex Police Sports Association Lottery and Lloyds (Sponsoring Bank) support Essex Pension Services
- Oracle and Fujitsu support our HR services
- TCS Learn, Robertson Cooper, CPP (trading as OPP) and Saville Assessment Ltd support our Leadership and Talent service
- Mosaic and Confirm provide case management support for Member Enquiries
- TCS, Mosaic and Marketplace support our purchase to pay service
Next: Who is the data controller for this processing?
Back: How do we use your personal information?