Essex County Council is the Data Controller for this processing with the exception of Essex Pensions Service, where ECC is a Joint Data Controller with:
- Essex Pension Fund (Pension Administrators)
- Barnett Waddingham (Scheme Actuary)
- Prudential (Scheme AVC Provider)
- Standard Life (Scheme AVC Provider)
- Equitable Life (Scheme AVC Provider)
- Ernst Young (Scheme Auditor)
- South Yorkshire Pension Authority (LGPS National Insurance Database)
- The Department for Work and Pensions
- The Governments Actuary’s Department
- The Cabinet Office (National Fraud Initiative)
- HM Revenue and Customs
- The Courts of England and Wales (Pension Sharing)
Before we provide services to you we may undertake checks for the purposes of preventing fraud and money laundering and to verify your identity. These checks require us to process personal data about you.
To complete these checks we will obtain personal information about you from the National Fraud Database, the Data Controller that holds this information is Cifas.
For further information regarding how your information is processed by them, view their privacy notice
Next: What is the legal basis for our use of your personal data?
Back: Who else might we share your personal information with?