We use your information to:
- Safeguard Children
- Deliver your service
- Planning and improvement your service
- Prevent or detect or fraud or crime
- To defend or bring legal claims
- Evidence positive outcomes to central government funding departments
- Conduct research using anonymised information, if we would like to use your personal identifiable information we will ask for your consent. If we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by telling us.
- Communications as requested by EES customers, including marketing our services, informing customers of changes to services and the general operation of our business.
Back: What personal information do we hold?