Support with work and finances
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the government has published guidance for people whose work and financial situation may have changed.
You can find the latest advice on the GOV.UK website, depending on your particular circumstances:
- unable to work - what to do if someone you live with is ill
- on furlough - what happens if your employer has no work for you
- unemployed - what to do if you've lost your job
- self employed - what to do if you're getting less or no work
- already getting benefits - how they're affected
If you are an employer or business, visit our support for employers and businesses section.
If you're struggling with paying bills, being out of work, or taking care of your mental health due to coronavirus, use the GOV.UK tool to find help and support.
If you need employment support or advice contact ACAS.
Visit our pages on money, debt and benefits for further advice.Print this page