Support with work and finances

Financial support

In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the government has published guidance for people whose work and financial situation may have changed.

You can find the latest advice on the GOV.UK website, depending on your particular circumstances:

If you're an employer or business, visit our support for employers and businesses section.

If you're a resident and you're struggling, for example with benefits, debt, housing, or other issues, contact the Essex Wellbeing Service (EWS).

You can also use the GOV.UK tool to find help and support.

If you need employment support or advice contact ACAS.

Visit our pages on money, debt and benefits for further advice.

Print this page