Trading Standards for businesses
Businesses can partner with a local authority for advice on how to comply with Trading Standards legislation.
We provide tailored ‘assured’ regulatory advice through both direct and co-ordinated Primary Authority partnerships, making it easier for your business to comply with the law and reduce your compliance costs.
The benefits of entering into a Primary Authority relationship with us are:
- access to legally recognised advice which must be respected by all other regulators nationally
- a single-point of contact with a qualified Trading Standards professional providing expertise relevant to your business
- your allocated officer handles all incoming regulatory enquiries and supports you to address them
- payment packages offering reduced hourly rates (compared to our standard hourly rate) which are also VAT exempt
- reduction in business resource and time spent on compliance activities
Partner with us
Email us at email@example.com to find out how you can benefit from a Primary Authority relationship with Essex.
For further information, see Primary Authority: a guide for businesses.