Youth Offending Service

Information for parents

We always try to work with parents and carers.

We have a Parenting Officer who will work with you. This could either happen at your request, or as the result of a Parenting Order.

If you're a parent with questions about the process you can contact us.

Support for parents and carers

We work with parents and carers throughout the youth offending process.

If you've got any questions or concerns email

Print this page