Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Report maintenance issues
If you are currently experiencing flooding please see our Report Flooding page. If you want to report a drainage or water feature that is not currently being maintained correctly, please see the clickable images below.
These will help identify the correct organisation to answer your questions.

Ditches image
Highway drain image
Highway drain
Pipes image
Trash screen image
Trash screens
Sewer image
Main sewer
(Anglian Water or Thames Water)
Other (Contact form)
River / Sea

Related Links