The NHS or your GP will let you know when its your turn to have the vaccine.
Don't respond to any invitations for a vaccination unless you're sure it's sent from the NHS or your GP.
Vaccines are free on the NHS so don't respond to calls, texts or emails if you're asked to pay for it.
NHS COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex will help you with information about:
- getting your vaccine
- attending the appointment
- who will get vaccinated and when that will happen
- who will get a booster dose and when that will happen
- rollout of vaccinations to children and young people, aged 12 to 17.
- vaccination centres
- latest updates
Latest vaccine data
- Covid-19 vaccinations in Essex by age group, in care homes and in social care work
- Covid-19 vaccinations in the UK by nation, first and second doses and uptake on GOV.UK