The NHS or your GP will let you know when its your turn to have the vaccine.
Don't respond to any invitations for a vaccination unless you're sure it's sent from the NHS or your GP.
Vaccines are free on the NHS so don't respond to calls, texts or emails if you're asked to pay for it.
NHS COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex will help you with information about:
- getting your vaccine
- attending the appointment
- who will get vaccinated and when that will happen
- vaccination centres
- frequently asked questions
- latest updates
Latest vaccine data
- Covid-19 vaccinations in Essex by age group, in care homes and in social care work
- Covid-19 vaccinations in the UK by nation, first and second doses and uptake on GOV.UK
National booking system update 1 April
We have just been informed that with immediate effect, the National Booking System will not accept any new bookings for first doses from health and social care workers or unpaid carers. This will not affect the ability of health and social care workers or unpaid carers to book their second dose, when they have already had their first dose. We are awaiting details on when the system will be re-opened to enable health and social care workers who have not had a first dose to make their first appointment. Unpaid carers should contact their GP.Print this page