As our customers, we want to hear from you and the feedback you provide helps us improve our services.
When something has gone wrong, your feedback helps us put it right and improve our services.
When considering complaints about us we aim to be:
- Helpful and accessible.
- Clear, timely and thorough.
- Positive about putting matters right and learning lessons for the future.
Anyone who contacts us, or receives a service from us, can complain. For example, you may want to complain about:
- Failure to provide a service, or dissatisfaction with the way we’ve provided a service.
- Dissatisfaction with our policies.
- Unreasonable delays on the provision of a service.
- Failure to fulfil statutory responsibilities.
- Inaccurate information or advice we have given you.
If something has gone wrong, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Look into what you have told us and respond in 10 working days. If we can’t respond to you in 10 working days, we’ll let you know and explain why.
- Take your comments seriously and ensure you receive a full and fair response.
- Put things right if we can and learn from any mistakes to make improvements to our services.
- Advise you if your complaints is about another body acting on our behalf.
You can tell us your views by:
If you are making a complaint about social care please use our online form.
If you have not reported a highway issue to us before you should complete our online form.
You can also check an existing query by reference number, postcode or by location.