We continue to update the guidance on managing direct payments during the pandemic.
This is for those who:
- manage their own direct payments
- have support from Purple, the company we currently use, to manage their direct payments
- manage direct payments on behalf of someone else
Local Offer for children and young people with SEND
You can find information and support services for children and young people with special educational needs and disability on the Essex Local Offer site.
This includes advice and information on:
- specialist equipment
- Education, Health and Care Plans
- social care
- entertainment and leisure
- family support and community
- money matters
- preparing for adulthood
Short Breaks give families with disabled children the chance to take a break from their normal routines and enjoy doing fun things together.
Learn more on our short breaks site.Print this page