Essex Teaching Awards
The Essex Teaching Awards give you the chance to recognise and celebrate the inspirational work that takes place in Essex schools.
Nominations can be made by anyone. You can nominate individuals working or volunteering within educational establishments in the Essex local authority area.
Nominations are now closed.
The categories for nominations are:
- Childminder of the Year
- Early Years and Childcare Practitioner of the Year (in the private, voluntary and independent sector)
- Lifetime Achievement
- New Teacher of the Year
- Non-Teaching Staff Member of the Year (includes but not limited to administrative staff, technical staff and facilities staff)
- Primary Headteacher of the Year
- Primary Teacher of the Year
- School Team of the Year
- Secondary Headteacher of the Year
- Secondary Teacher of the Year
- Special School Teacher of the Year
- Student Choice (student nominators only)
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
The awards ceremony is attended by representatives from schools and education settings across Essex. Businesses and organisations can promote their services at the event in return for sponsorship. A range of packages are available. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Follow @EssexTeachAward to keep up to date on the latest news on the Essex Teaching Awards and to hear from previous winners.Print this page