We are currently experiencing a high demand for our services, so please be patient, and we apologise for any delays.
Also, please note there will be no inquests up to, and including 5th April 2021 but openings will be held on a limited basis . We'll let you know when this service resumes.
Find an inquest
If you are attending an inquest, please observe the social distancing measures in place. We will be limiting the number of attendees in the court, waiting areas and meeting rooms to allow for this. You'll also need to:
- wear a face covering before you enter and leave court
- use the hand sanitiser
- bring your own bottled water, tissues and stationary
- not leave any rubbish or items in the building
- not pass paperwork or items to other people
- enter and exit the courtroom in single file
This list is updated at 5pm each day. Inquest Hearings are added 2 days before they happen. Inquest Openings, Pre-inquest Reviews and Documentary Inquests are added 1 day before.
You can search for any inquest that’s been scheduled, or happened in the last month.Print this page