National coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are in place for the whole of England.
The government has put Essex in High alert (tier 2) from 2nd December.
For information, advice and support, visit the coronavirus hub.
To see how restrictions will affect services, visit changes to our services.
Your local council for housing related advice and support such as what to do if you're at risk of homelessness, applying for council housing and claiming Housing Benefit.
Contact your local council:
- Basildon Borough Council
- Braintree District Council
- Brentwood Borough Council
- Castle Point Borough Council
- Chelmsford City Council
- Colchester Borough Council
- Epping Forest District Council
- Harlow District Council
- Maldon District Council
- Rochford District Council
- Tendring District Council
- Uttlesford District Council