Update your details
If you have changed your name or address
If your name or address changes then you need to email email@example.com detailing the change and provide scans of your evidence. If you can't email, you can post photocopies of your documents to the Blue Badge team.
If you wish to have your Blue Badge replaced and reissued in your new name, please state this in your email/letter. All replacement badges cost £10. We will contact you in writing after receiving your letter to advise how you can make payment.
For change of name, please provide one of the documents below in your new name:
- valid passport or driving licence
- marriage/Divorce Certificate
- Deed Poll document
For change of address, please provide one of the documents below showing your new address:
- a current year Council Tax statement
- a benefit or Pensions letter dated within the last 12 months
- an NHS/doctor’s letter or utility bill dated in the last 3 months
- a valid driving licence (This cannot be used as both proof of address and proof of ID)
Blue Badges are issued to the applicant. You don't need to tell us of any changes to your vehicle.
Cancel your Blue Badge
If you no longer need it, you can cancel your Blue Badge by returning it by post to the Blue Badge team. Please include a covering letter with the following information:
- badge holder’s name
- badge number
- date of birth
- reason for cancellation
If you cancel a badge it will be cancelled immediately, and you won't be able to use it. No replacement will be issued.Print this page