From here you can apply to be registered / approved under the Feed Hygiene Regulation.
You will need to register if you are operating in any stage of feed production, feed processing, storage, transport or distribution of feed.
Activities outside the scope of the Feed Hygiene Regulation:
- The private domestic production of feed for food-producing animals kept for private domestic production and for animals not kept for food production
- The feeding of food-producing animals kept for private domestic consumption
- The feeding of animals not kept for food production
- The direct supply of small quantities of primary production of feed at local level by a producer to local farms for use on those farms
- The direct supply, by the producer, of small quantities of primary products to local establishments directly supplying the final consumer (e.g. farms)
- The retail of pet food.
Registrations will be issued within five working days.
How to apply
Download the feed application form (Annex A feed registration codes) and send it to us using one of the following methods: