Recent updates

Cost of living: find out about the cost of living support you could be eligible for.

Essex stands with Ukraine: read the latest updates on what you can do to help, and information for sponsors and guests on the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

Adapt your home to work for you

How to get an occupational therapy assessment

If you need help to move around and manage everyday tasks, you might be able to get some help.

You need to have an assessment from an occupational therapist to see what changes could be made to your home to make it easier for you to move around and manage everyday tasks.

Contact Adult Social Care

You can contact Adult Social Care to discuss your care and support needs. Your discussion may result in us arranging an occupational therapy assessment in your home.

The occupational therapist will talk to you about your situation, look at activities you are struggling with and look at ways of making things easier and safer for you.

Print this page